Privacy Notice: diff-abled.co.uk
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our blog/website visitors.
- Data Types: There are three forms of data collected and processed relating to this site:
- Comments (submission data): This blog allows you to submit a comment about individual posts. To do so you provide your name, website address and email address. Your name and website address will be published next to your comment. Your email address will not be published and is used only for the purposes of moderating your comment. Your email address will not be used for marketing purposes. The site owner reserves the right not to publish any comment perceived as slanderous, distasteful or using profane language and we may provide your data to relevant authorities if requested in relation to this.
- Contact (contact data): If you complete the contact form, you will be asked to submit your name and a valid email address. These details will be used only to reply to your request and will not be used for marketing or any other purpose.
- Hosting: The hosting facilities for our website are situated in the UK. You acknowledge that personal data that you submit for publication through our website or services (such as a comment on an article or review of our services) may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such personal data by others.
- Amendments: We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our site. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- Rights: You have the right to ask whether or not we process your personal data and, where we do, give you access to the personal data, together with certain additional information. You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity. We may withhold personal information that you request only to the extent permitted by law.
- Our details: This blog is owned by an individual not a business. The registered owner is Jill Pringle, at 151 Richmond Road, Twickenham, TW1 3AT, UK. You can contact us via the contact form on the website or to email@example.com